RELEASE._ At Sugimat we are deeply concerned about the global health emergency caused by Covid-19. In view of this situation and following the guidelines of the Spanish Government, Sugimat, as a socially responsible company, closes its headquarters in Valencia (Spain) with the aim of contributing to contain the contagion and spread of the virus.
Considering this health emergency, and in order to continue maintaining the safety of our employees, customers and suppliers as a priority, at Sugimat we have adapted our services to the needs of the moment:
- Our employees will continue working, as far as possible, from home.
- Physical meetings with customers and suppliers have been postponed or organized through video conferences or phone calls.
- Our after-sales team will provide maintenance service and repair of urgent breakdowns to those companies that, in order to cover the main needs of the population, can continue to operate (Royal Decree-Law 10/2020 of 29 March)
- Remote technical assistance –>Monitoring and follow-up of installations that continue to operate.
- IPEs, recommended safety distance and disinfection of common areas… in the case of having to make any urgent maintenance service in any of our installations.
Despite the changes in our daily routine, Sugimat continues working with the objective of maintaining contractual obligations with our customers, given the exceptional circumstances in which we find ourselves. For this reason, our commercial team keep on working from home to design and develop new projects and cover, in this way, the needs of all our customers .For any consultation we remain active by the habitual channels of communication: mail email@example.com or telephone +34 961 597 230 (attention of 8h -14h).
Sugimat team thanks our customers and suppliers for their trust and understanding at this time and encourages them to act responsibly and in line with the current situation. Likewise, we want to convey our support to all the people who work for the health, safety and well-being of all of us.
Together we will succeed in defeating this pandemic!